You may also like…
- 【Easy Operation】The pill tablet press design is simple and user-friendly, you can successfully make your own tablets in just a few simple steps and it is easy to clean.
- 【304 Stainless Steel Material】 The body is made of high-quality food-grade 304 stainless steel. Not easy to rust, high hardness, not easy to deform when hit
- 【Adjustable Tablet Thickness】Equipped with 3 tablets for thickness adjustment, suitable for the production of tablets of different weights. The curved shape can make double-sided curved tablets, which are more beautiful and taste better.
- 【APPLICATION】Wide range of applications, which is used in small batch production of tablets and granules, can be used in laboratories, clinics, Chinese medicine shops, etc.
- 【Durable】It is made of durable materials and has a large weight. When the powder is compressed the impact force of the hammer is formed more easily. The effect is good, the speed is fast and it is comfortable.
Dimensions: 2.56 x 3.42 x 8.42 inches
Material: 304 stainless steel
Diameter Size: 6mm/8mm/10mm/12mm
Operating mode: manual
Color: As picture show
1 x hand pill press.
1 x spoon.
1 x watering can.
10mm, 12mm, 6mm, 8mm
1. What does the TDP-0/1/1.5/2/3 in the options mean?
It means that the selected die can be used on TDP 0/TDP 1/TDP 1.5/TDP 2/TDP 3. If you have purchased our manual tablet press TDP 0 mini or automatic tablet press TDP 1.5, then you should choose this option.
2. How do I know that this die is suitable for my tablet press?
You should first determine what type of tablet press the die is used on. Once you know the model of the tablet press, it is easy to select the die. For example, if you want to select a die for a manual tablet press TDP 0 mini, you should select the "TDP 0/1/1.5/2/3" option. This option means that the die you purchase can be used on TDP 0/TDP 1/TDP 1.5/TDP 2/TDP 3 presses.
Alternatively, you can measure the diameter and height of the center die of the press you are using to determine what type of press you have, and then select a die based on the press model as shown in the chart below. For example, if the die you are using is 37mm in diameter and 22mm in height, then your press model is TDP 5, so you should select the "TDP 5" option when choosing a die.