You may also like…
- This M30 die is fits all TDP series tablet presses. Please select your tablet press model from the options above.
- We support mold customization, if you don’t find the mold you need, please contact us and let us know the pattern and size you need
- The TDP 0/1/1.5/2/3 option indicates that the selected die is suitable for TDP 0, TDP 1, TDP 1.5, TDP 2, TDP 3.
|Middle mold||Dia. 28mm Height: 17mm||Dia. 37mm Height: 22mm||Dia. 40mm Height: 22mm|
|Upper die||Height 40mm||Height 42mm||Height 45mm|
|Bottom die||Height 40mm||Height 42mm||Height 43mm|
1 x Mold set
If you need a custom mold, please open the link below.
|Select Mold Diameter||
10mm, 6.5mm, 6mm, 8mm
|Select Type of Tablet Press||
TDP-0, TDP-1.5, TDP-5, TDP-6, THDP-5, THDP-6, ZP-9
1. What does the TDP-0/1/1.5/2/3 in the options mean?
It means that the selected die can be used on TDP 0/TDP 1/TDP 1.5/TDP 2/TDP 3. If you have purchased our manual tablet press TDP 0 mini or automatic tablet press TDP 1.5, then you should choose this option.
2. How do I know that this die is suitable for my tablet press?
You should first determine what type of tablet press the die is used on. Once you know the model of the tablet press, it is easy to select the die. For example, if you want to select a die for a manual tablet press TDP 0 mini, you should select the "TDP 0/1/1.5/2/3" option. This option means that the die you purchase can be used on TDP 0/TDP 1/TDP 1.5/TDP 2/TDP 3 presses.
Alternatively, you can measure the diameter and height of the center die of the press you are using to determine what type of press you have, and then select a die based on the press model as shown in the chart below. For example, if the die you are using is 37mm in diameter and 22mm in height, then your press model is TDP 5, so you should select the "TDP 5" option when choosing a die.