You may also like…
1. This is the tablet die for the rotary tablet machine. It needs 9 sets of this kind of tablet to die for the ZP-9A tablet machine.
2. Production lead time to customize.
- 7-10 days(On the basis of the existing die,we engrave your company name or other logo,but the shape of the die will not be changed)
- 30-60 days(Make a totally new die,the shape and the logo can be decided by yourself)
3. Send us the logo design and logo size, this is important.
The material of all punches are hard bearing steel, anti-rust oils must be put onto the surface after use.
we got a blank die, cartoon logo die, and other customized dies, please contact us for more information.
Also, we sell tablet press machines and binder agents, feel free to contact us too.
please contact us first if you need the custom-made dies.
Here is the link for custom make a die.
1 Set, 5 Set, 9 Set
1. What does the TDP-0/1/1.5/2/3 in the options mean?
It means that the selected die can be used on TDP 0/TDP 1/TDP 1.5/TDP 2/TDP 3. If you have purchased our manual tablet press TDP 0 mini or automatic tablet press TDP 1.5, then you should choose this option.
2. How do I know that this die is suitable for my tablet press?
You should first determine what type of tablet press the die is used on. Once you know the model of the tablet press, it is easy to select the die. For example, if you want to select a die for a manual tablet press TDP 0 mini, you should select the "TDP 0/1/1.5/2/3" option. This option means that the die you purchase can be used on TDP 0/TDP 1/TDP 1.5/TDP 2/TDP 3 presses.
Alternatively, you can measure the diameter and height of the center die of the press you are using to determine what type of press you have, and then select a die based on the press model as shown in the chart below. For example, if the die you are using is 37mm in diameter and 22mm in height, then your press model is TDP 5, so you should select the "TDP 5" option when choosing a die.