M30 manual hammer press die is a product that can easily make M30 tablets without a tablet press. It uses an upper die, middle die, lower die and hammer to make tablets, which is easy to operate, low cost and suitable for home or small factories. This article will introduce the features, advantages, usage and precautions of M30 manual hammering tablet press die.
Features of M30 manual hammering tablet press die:
- Simple structure: M30 manual hammer pressing die consists of upper die, middle die and lower die, no power or air source is needed, just hit hard to complete the pressing process. The hammer is not included in our die set.
- Clear pattern: The upper and lower dies of our M30 manual hammer press die have clear patterns, the upper die is the letter “M” and the lower die is the number “30”, the pattern of the pressed M30 tablets is clearly visible.
- Adjustable thickness: Our M30 manual hammering tablet press die has a thickness adjustment piece, which can be put into the middle die to adjust the thickness of the tablet according to the amount and density of the powder, so as to control the weight and hardness of the tablet.
- Excellent material: M30 manual hammering tablet press die is made of high-quality stainless steel material, which is corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant and long life.
- Strong compatibility: M30 manual hammering tablet press die can be applied to various types of medicine powder, such as Chinese medicine powder, western medicine powder, milk powder, etc. As long as the medicine powder can be bonded and formed, the tablets can be made by manual hammering tablet press die.
Advantages of M30 manual hammering tablet press die:
- Cost saving: Our M30 manual hammering tablet press die does not require the purchase of expensive tablet presses, nor does it consume electrical energy or gas energy, only a one-time investment for the purchase of the die and hammer is required for long-term use, saving production costs.
- Easy to carry: Our M30 manual hammering tablet press die is small in size and light in weight, easy to carry and store, does not take up space, and can be used anywhere and anytime for tablet pressing operation.
- Flexible and diversified: Our M30 manual hammering tablet press die can be customized with different patterns and sizes to meet individual and diversified requirements (if you need customization, please contact us, the contact information is at the bottom). Also, the thickness and hardness of the tablets can be adjusted according to the characteristics of the powder to ensure the quality and effect of the medicine.
Usage of M30 manual hammering tablet press die:
- Prepare tools: Prepare M30 manual hammering tablet press die (upper die, middle die, lower die), hammer, powder, spoon, spray bottle and other tools.
- Cleaning and disinfection: Before use, clean and disinfect the M30 manual hammer press die to avoid contaminating the medicine. It can be wiped clean with alcohol or other disinfectant solution and dried for spare.
- Assemble the mold: Place the lower mold on a flat table, put the middle mold on the lower mold, adjust the thickness of the tablets, and place the upper mold on the middle mold to form a complete manual hammering tablet press mold.
- Fill the powder: Scoop the powder into the middle mold with a spoon and gently compact it with your fingers to distribute the powder evenly. If the powder is too dry, you can spray some water with a spray bottle to increase the adhesion. Be careful not to fill too much or too little to avoid affecting the quality of the tablets.
- Tap the mold: Use a hammer to center the upper mold and tap it a little harder to make the powder form into tablets under pressure. If harder tablets are needed, you can tap more times to increase the pressure. Be careful not to hit too hard or too lightly to avoid damaging the mold or tablets.
- Remove the tablets: After tapping, remove the upper and middle molds from the lower mold and take the pressed tablets out of the middle mold and place them on a clean plate. If there is any excess medicine powder, you can wipe it off with a brush or cloth.
- Repeat: Repeat the tablet pressing operation as described above until the desired number of tablets are made.
Precautions for manual hammering of tablet press dies:
- Choose the right powder: Not all powders are suitable for making tablets with the manual hammering tablet press die. Choose a powder that can be bonded into shape, such as Chinese medicine powder, western medicine powder, milk powder, etc. If the medicine powder is too wet or too dry, you can adjust the moisture properly or add some auxiliary materials, such as starch, gelatin, etc.
- Choose the right pattern and size: We can customize different patterns and sizes for manual hammering tablet press molds, but be careful that the patterns are not too complicated or detailed, so as not to affect the effect of tablet pressing. The size should also be appropriate, not too big or too small, so as not to cause waste or swallowing difficulties. Usually the available diameters are 6mm, 6.5mm, 8mm and 10mm.
- Keep it clean and dry: Before and after use, clean and disinfect the manual hammering tablet press molds to avoid contaminating the medicine. It is also important to keep the mold dry to prevent rusting or breeding of bacteria.
- Proper storage and maintenance: After use, disassemble the manual hammering press dies and store them in a cool and ventilated place. If you find any damage or deformation of the die, replace or repair it in time.
- The manual hammer press die is a simple and practical tool for making tablets, which allows you to easily make tablets at home or in a small factory. You can enjoy the fun and convenience of making your own medicine as long as you use it in the right way and with the right precautions.